Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cintia from My Poppet's Kitchen

Cintia from My Poppet has nicely given us a tour of her kitchen. Don't those red and orange enamel goodies just pop. And the Jonathan Adler Tea Towel is yummy....so yummy I just might get one for my kitchen over here!

I love these vintage metal stacking chairs. They evoke memories of church halls and Sunday school.
Awesome decorative tea towel and fancy raffia placemats. Neither of which should ever be allowed to touch a dish.
I call my red enamel pot the good luck pot, as it never lets me down......I haven't checked if Cintia's bring her foodie luck, but it looks like a good'un.
Thanks for letting us spy on your Kitchen Cintia. The rest of her house is retro stylish too...go and have a look over here.

3 comments:

  1. funny, those chairs were from a church hall, I painted them orange.
    thanks for making me clean my kitchen
    x cinti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very uce pictures. I just want to say that i really like your blog, ad that i am linking to it here:
    http://birdieandi.blogspot.com/2011/02/kkken-inspiration.html

    Ditte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, how I love this kitchen-there is not a thing in it I would change if I moved in!
    I love this blog. Might have to get the camera out and send you some kitchen pics of my own!

    ReplyDelete